"Ready or Not" by Bridgit Mendler is featured on Just Dance Kids 2014.
Appearance of the Dancers
The lead dancer has brown hair in a bun, sleeveless denim vest, pink and white shirt, red pants, and white shoes.
The left dancer has long black curly hair, black singlet, beige jeans, and a pair of ochre shoes.
The right dancer has long brown hair with a braid, pink and white shirt, blue jeans, and ochre boots.
The background starts in a square with many shops and a boulevard with many palm trees. The background changes in to a room with a glass wall and yellow floor with city lights in the background.
There is one Gold Move in the routine:
Gold Move: Punch the air repetitively with your right arm with your left on your head.
- This is Bridgit Mendler's second song in the series, after Hang In There Baby.
- The dancers pose a lot during the song because they are taking photos.
- The song is shortened by 48 seconds.
- The song was probably chosen for the game due to Bridgit Mendler being a Disney star.
- The lead dancer resembles Teddy from the Disney series Good Luck Charlie (played by Bridgit Mendler).
- The beginning (when photo of the kids running are shown) was inspired from the music video.